Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Postcard From Berlin

My friend Sean, who is in Berlin at the moment, couldn't post in the comments section, so I thought I would do it for him. This is what he wrote just today regarding my fascination with Bush's summer reading:

Hmm. I also find it curious that he chose Camus (which, by the way,
I would give my left arm to hear him pronounce (probably something
like 'cameras' without the penultimate syllable)) for beach
reading, but then I realized that the book is about a man who KILLS
A FUCKING ARAB FOR NO REASON. Also, someone should tell him that
the brunette still won't give you the time of day, no matter how
much French existentialism you've 'read'...

hmm. much different feeling 'posting' a comment in an email...
makes you feel... stupid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home