Monday, April 24, 2006

Did You Miss Duke's Alumni Weekend?

I don't have much to say on the Duke story because the facts really aren't in, and the accusations are so appauling the story has serious witch hunt potential. However, I thought I'd let you know that Duke just held its Alumni Weekend. the University President had lunch with the Black Alumni Connection. Whether they brought their own stripper or one was provided for them remains unknown. Link.

Why am I glib? Because of comments like this:

"I think the lacrosse program did a great service to the university last year when it played for the national championship," said Michael Rose, a 1986 Duke graduate who traveled from Connecticut. "And that received one- 10,000th of the coverage that this has."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home